JK Property Consultants have nearly 50 years’ experience and combine practical skills in surveying with a keen business acumen.
We provide a wide range of services including advising on investment acquisitions, development, negotiation agreement, viability and funding, as well as dispute resolution.
These are just some of the projects we have worked on:
- Formulating the master plan and advising on viability of development for a transport hub at Darlington rail station (£350m) and at Durham Tees Valley airport (£350m) .
- Consulting on the development of Newcastle upon Tyne’s East Quayside.
- Advising Sunderland arc on the regeneration of key sites for the economic strategy of the city.
- Advising Network Rail on the Scottish Highways proposed draft M74 corridor Compulsory Purchase Order.
- Purchase of airport and surrounding land of some 850 acres as operational aviation and development of transport hub.
- Leasing of grade A city centre office for both Turner & Townsend and for PwC.
Principal of JK Property Consultants, Kevan Carrick, holds the following professional roles:
- Founder, Director and past Chairman, Northern Dispute Resolutions
- Chairman, North East Initiative on Business Ethics
- Director, North East of England BIC "Business Innovation Centre”
- Mentor to Entrepreneurs, (currently supporting a number of SMEs)
- Past Chairman, Newcastle City Centre Chaplaincy
- Past Independent Board Member, City Deal Group, Newcastle
- Past Independent Board Member, Durham City Regeneration Sub-group
- Past Independent Board Member, Growing Places Fund Investment Panel, North East Local Enterprise Partnership
- Past Panel Member, RICS Planning and Environmental Mediation Service
- Past Panel Member, RICS, Neighbourhood Plan Independent Examiner
- Past Panel Member, RICS Expert Witness Accreditation Service
- Past Policy spokesman, RICS, North East